All Fees Listed as of October 19, 2022License Restoration:
- $4500 total divided into 3 payments of $1500
- $1500 for existing client
- $1600 for new client
- First (1st) Offense DUI: From $5200
- High BAC charge: From $5600
- Second (2nd) Offense DUI: From $6400
- Third (3rd) Offense (Felony) DUI: From $8000
- $2800 plus court filing fee
- Driving While License Suspended/Revoked: From $1600
- Indecent Exposure: From $3200
- Embezzlement: From $3200
- Probation Violation: From $1600
- All Other Misdemeanor Cases: From $1600
- Misdemeanor Traffic Violations (excluding DUI): From $1600
- Domestic Violence: From $3200
- Expungements: From $2800
- Offenses punishable by 4 or more years: From $8000
- High Court Misdemeanors (2 year offenses) From $6800
- Probation Violations: From $2000
- From $800
• The "From" language means that the fees may be higher in some cases, depending on factors such as the charge(s), complexity of the case, or location and/or procedure of the specific court. A firm price is always provided in advance.
1/2 down is required in DUI and felony cases, and remainder due within 30 days OR before the conclusion of the case, whichever is earlier.
Most misdemeanor cases require full payment up front.
Fees listed are effective as of October 19, 2022.
All fees are subject to change without notice, and what is listed here supersedes any reference made elsewhere, including any other section of this site, or within any article posted on our blog.
Office staff reserves the right to quote and set a fee different from what is listed here.