All Fees Listed as of November 19, 2019License Restoration:
- $4200 total, beginning with $1400 down
- Michigan Secretary of State cases: $1300 for existing Client, From $1400 for new Client
- First (1st) Offense DUI: $3800
- High BAC charge: $4300
- Second (2nd) Offense DUI: $4400
- Third (3rd) Offense (Felony) DUI: From $7200
- Driving While License Suspended/Revoked: From $1400
- Indecent Exposure: From $2800
- Embezzlement: From $2800
- Probation Violation: From $1400
- All Other Misdemeanor Cases: From $1400
- Misdemeanor Traffic Violations (excluding DUI): From $1400
- Domestic Violence: From $2800
- Expungements: From $2000
- Offenses punishable by 4 or more years: From $7600*
- High Court Misdemeanors (2 year offenses) From $6000*
- Probation Violations: From $1800
- From $600
* The "From" language means that the fees may be higher in some cases, depending on factors such as the charge(s), complexity of the case, or location and/or procedure of the specific court. A firm price is always provided right over the phone.
A Retainer of ½ down is required in DUI and Felony cases. Most misdemeanor cases require full payment up front.
Fees listed are effective as of November 19, 2019.
All fees are subject to change without notice, and what is listed here supersedes any reference made elsewhere, including any other section of this site, or within any article posted on my blog.
Office staff reserves the right to quote a fee different from what is listed here.